Editor’s Note: This originally was published Sept. 8, 2008. Given the nasty weather today in DFW, I’m reposting in case you have this stuff around the house. It’s making the place smell so good!
Pour seasoning, juice, tomatoes into crockpot. Brown hamburger and drain. Add to crockpot. Add Rotel.
Open two cans of red kidney beans into colander, wash, drain and add to crockpot.
Stir every 15-30 minutes. Cook slowly for about 8 hours. Enjoy.
- Classic Beef Chili…with Bacon! (imperfecthappiness.wordpress.com)
- Killer competition chili (salon.com)
- Recipe: Cincinnati Chili (frugalupstate.com)
- Wintertime Chili (Spicy!) (segwayne.com)
- Weeknight Chili (segwayne.com)
- Tabasco Red: Superbowl Recipe Ideas (forthemommas.com)
- Recipe: Yankee Bill’s Two Can Stew (frugalupstate.com)
- Kitchen Corner – Homemade Chili (lockergnome.com)
- Smoky, spicy vegetarian chili (salon.com)