I've made an attempt to be nice about this. But I cannot imagine having published a book like Scott McClellan has done. And so, to explain his actions in some sort of logic, I've made a list of potential alternative titles for his book:
1) Relieved of My Senses–The War Time McClellan Family Story–From Gen. George to Scott
2) I Did One Too Many Gaggles
3) Some Say I'm Not As Nutty As My Mom
4) Disgruntled? Yeah, I'm Disgruntled
5) ABC & CNN Will Love Me For This–Maybe I Can Work With George S.
6) I Don't Want To Work In PR Ever Again–This Way I Won't Be Able To
7) Did I Really Say That? What I Meant Was …
8) Roger Stone Made Me Do It–Did You See His New Yorker Photo?
9) McClellan: Still "One of the Mysteries Of The War"
10) How To Never Have A Job Of Trust From Anyone Ever Again
This is a sad day for PR professionals who strive hard to gain their principal's trust and then to keep it. Thanks, Scott. May the money you make from this book venture be tainted and you become a footnote in the pages of history–the second McClellan to serve a US president during war-time and bad-mouth him for the opportunity.