Then they did a story on the earthquake situation in Christchurch.
Then a story on the Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker prank call. (Apparently Megan in Mad Men isn’t the only person who will put a call from anyone through to her boss–at least she didn’t have Caller ID. Who knows, maybe they don’t have it in Wisconsin either.) By chance has the AG in New York or Wisconsin checked to see if any laws have been broken in either state over this, or maybe even federally?
I then turned off the TV in disgust.
In summary, the world is going to Hell. Our president is leading the parade. The Wisconsin Governor‘s Chief Of Staff should be fired. Citizens of Christchurch just need money. And Libya’s dictator is still wearing dresses. Thanks for watching.
- Must-watch TV: The revolution, starring Libya, Bahrain . . . and Wisconsin (theglobeandmail.com)
- Rush Limbaugh On Gov. Scott Walker Prank Call: “There’s No News Here” (mediaite.com)
- Jon Stewart Tries To Make Sense Of WI Union Protests As ‘Bizarro Tea Party’ (mediaite.com)
- Is Libya Next ? Reports of Military Defections. (themoderatevoice.com)
- First Thoughts: The Party of No (Compromise) (firstread.msnbc.msn.com)
- Christchurch quake: Fears toll will rise sharply as night falls – New Zealand Herald (news.google.com)
- From New Zealand To Wisconsin, How You Can Help (huffingtonpost.com)
- Wisconsin Governor Appears To Have Been Phone Pranked (huffingtonpost.com)
- Now is NOT the time to buy a new car… (dave-lucas.blogspot.com)
- WATCH: Brian Williams Takes Dig At NYT For ‘Discovering Brooklyn’ (huffingtonpost.com)