EDITOR’S NOTE: I’m on a mission to cut my calorie intake from “out of control” to 1,800 per day. Not going to be easy. Just to show you how easy it is to get to 1,800, I’m going to show you the next couple of days.
Going for 1,800 calories today with three “larger” meals and three snacks. That’s going to be hard when with just that little bit I’m already a third of the way there.
Snack 1: 10:15 a.m. 1/4 cup of honey roasted peanuts. High in Sodium, but only 170 calories. That puts me at 620 so far today.
Lunch: 12:30 p.m. Low fat low calorie roast beef sandwich on whole wheat, a dollop of mayo, salt and pepper. One serving of kettle BBQ chips. Add 550 calories and 1170 for the day. Two more snacks and dinner to go. Ugh.
- Allens Green Beans and a Diet Update (daddyclaxton.com)
- What 300 calories of Summer Foods Look Like (fitsugar.com)
- Is calorie counting useful for losing weight? (zocdoc.com)
- Does calorie counting help one get fitter? (zocdoc.com)
- Flog | May 18th (sunflowerdiva.wordpress.com)
- Starting Over (refreshenedobsession.wordpress.com)
- Speak Up: Tips on Cutting Calories (fitsugar.com)
- Lower-Calorie Summer Fast Food Picks (webmd.com)
- Is Skim Milk Making You Fat? (4mainstreet.wordpress.com)
- Milk Wars: Cow, Soy, Rice, Almond, Hemp, Oat, Oh My! (fitsugar.com)
- 700 calories killed on the treadmill (deliciousrestrictions.wordpress.com)
- Whole vs. Reduced vs. Low-Fat vs. Nonfat Milk (fitsugar.com)