As we’re winding down from the Holiday Season, looking back, are there things you wish you hadn’t said to family or friends the past few months or even years ago that still are affecting your relationships with them? I know I’m guilty of this. And I’m guiltier still of not having gone back to certain people and asked them for their forgiveness.
For one, I’m going to try to fix those errors in 2011. Who do you need to go back to this year and try to make amends with? Can you count them on one hand, both hands or do you need some college rule paper?
- Professor discovers hidden literary references in the Mona Lisa (eurekalert.org)
- Al St. Louis Performing Spoken Word (thevibeandvegasshow.wordpress.com)
- Horace and Westlaw (volokh.com)
- Babies understand words in a grown-up way (news.bioscholar.com)
- Literary Allusion in the Age of Google (online.wsj.com)