Hey guys and gals,
I just got invited to take part in a football-oriented Twitter party on Monday night. Living here in Dallas, I can tell you there is a buzz in the air about the Super Bowl coming in a matter of days–and there’s also the agony among us that the Steelers and Packers are playing in Cowboys Stadium without the Dallas Cowboys.
More details are coming, but start planning on being a part of the fun this coming Monday night at 9 p.m.
- Packers and Steelers Make it to Super Bowl XLV as TicketLuck.com Reports a Boost in the Ticket Prices (prweb.com)
- 2011 Super Bowl Tickets Could Sell Out at BargainSeatsOnline.com (prweb.com)
- NFL will close Cowboys Stadium roof for Super Bowl (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Tips for Steelers fans going to the Super Bowl (gadling.com)
- Super Bowl XLV, Jay Cutler, Aaron Rodgers and Monday’s Late Sports News (bleacherreport.com)
- Super Bowl-Bound Packers Display Subtle Swagger (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Super Bowl berth validates Packers’ subtle swagger (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Super Bowl: Roof to be closed (cbssports.com)
- 2011 Super Bowl: NFL’s Big Game Heads To Cowboys Stadium, Football’s Biggest Stage (sbnation.com)
- Cowboys owner Jones likes Steelers-Packers matchup (chron.com)