I just wasted another four hours on a Sunday to watch the Dallas Cowboys lose. Again.
For a long time, I’ve been writing here on this site that Tony Romo is NOT the quarterback who is going to take the Dallas Cowboys to anything but a losing season. Time and again he has shown he doesn’t have what it takes to win clutch ball games.
TJ Yates, who started his second game in Houston today plays better in two games than Romo has in nine years as a Cowboy. Yates WINS ball games. And he’s what, the third quarterback the Texans have had this year.
I’m speechless about tonight’s loss. Though I rhetorically asked my daughter Chandler earlier today, “Do you really think that Eli Manning is going to go on and lose five games in a row?” He didn’t.
I’m so tired of watching Tony Romo mope around on the field like he did after his safety tonight. You gotta get rid of the ball. Falling down with it in the end zone is bad. That’s just basic A+B=C football. Or Foop-ball, as Romo calls it.
Let’s face it. He’s a nice enough guy, but he’s not going to get the Cowboys to the Super Bowl. He just doesn’t have what it takes.
- Cowboys Re-Take Lead With Laurent Robinson Touchdown From Tony Romo (sbnation.com)
- Why Tony Romo’s Legacy Will Forever Be Altered This December (bleacherreport.com)
- Cowboys vs. Giants: 3 Key First Half Stats for Dallas (bleacherreport.com)
- Cowboys in Best Position to Win Since Tony Romo Era Began (ballhyped.com)
- Quarterback Tony Romo Gets Pregnant, Dallas Cowboys Tickets Receive 20% Reduction this Season at TicketHunterOnline (prweb.com)
- Cowboys lead Giants 7-5 after first quarter (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Ed Werder: Tony Romo is 2nd Best QB in the NFL (ballhyped.com)
- Cowboys lead Giants 17-15 at halftime (newsok.com)
- Giants vs. Cowboys: Bold Predictions for NFC East Showdown (bleacherreport.com)
- Dallas Cowboys: Does Jason Garrett Worry Tony Romo Isn’t Clutch Enough? (bleacherreport.com)