Whew, thank God this exists. I mean seriously, what’s more fun in life than swooping in on someone coming out of a relationship and picking them up raw, hurting and needing time to heal?
Now, surely, this might be helpful for BFFs in those cases where someone is falling out of a relationship and you’ve not seen them in a few weeks and they’re trying to do this without raising a lot of attention. Yes, in those times, a kind word can be helpful. But in my experiences, the last thing I wanted anyone to be telling me was, “I’m sorry.”
I’ve clicked on a few peeps in my friends list, just to see if it works.
But if you’re interested in my own status, I prefer you use the old fashioned way–Just ask.
- New Facebook app ‘Breakup Notifier’ gives you dibs on newly-single friends (inquisitr.com)
- Facebook Breakup Notifier is brilliant but creepy (thenextweb.com)
- Facebook app lets you stalk — er, monitor relationships (cnn.com)
- The Social Breakup: why a consumer unfriends your brand … (indiasocial.in)
- Hide Your Friend List From Others On Facebook (shoutmeloud.com)
- Online Dumping Services: Busy with Thanksgiving Breakups (time.com)
- M&A Issues: Breakup Fees (avc.com)
- How to Restrict Content on a Custom Facebook Tab (kimwoodbridge.com)