The Huffington Post, which got its share of zingers last night at the White House Correspondent‘s Dinner, has a post up about how members of the news media were booing Donald Trump at last night’s 97th annual event in Washington, and to me it shows just how biased the news media, which by principle, is to be neutral, has shamefully become.
I find it reprehensible that a single member of the press would do this, particularly, as the post sites, they were standing in the press pool as active members of the news media.
It’s time the membership of the news media look back on the storied history of the Fourth Estate and assess how far off the basic principles of non-biased journalism they have strayed.
Remember, there once was a time when principled news reporters, particularly those in DC, wouldn’t even vote because that would mean they were having to side with one side or the other.
And now they’re booing potential presidential candidates?
It’s disgusting, shameful and shows how screwed up the mainstream media really has become. To those of you who booed anyone last night, sit back and wonder for a few minutes why people no longer are buying your newspapers or watching your TV news programs.
- Sandy Banks: A memo to Donald Trump: You’re fired – latimes.com (policyabcs.wordpress.com)
- Top 10 Donald Trump Failures – Source: TIME (curmilus.wordpress.com)
- Quotes: Donald Trump’s Foreign Policy Contains Plenty of F-Bombs (newsfeed.time.com)
- WATCH: Look Who Donald Trump Is Bringing Together Now (businessinsider.com)
- WATCH: How Gary Busey Could Screw Up Donald Trump’s “Presidential Campaign” (businessinsider.com)
- Donald Trump Evaluated (stephencrose.wordpress.com)
- Donald Trump and Celebrity Oval-Office Apprentice | Moving Targets – WSJ.com (policyabcs.wordpress.com)
- Donald Trump Was Once Sued By Justice Department For Not Renting To Blacks – Source: The Huffington Post (curmilus.wordpress.com)
- WATCH: Obama ROASTS Donald Trump At Correspondents’ Dinner (businessinsider.com)
- Did Obama Just Fire Donald Trump’s Presidential Candidacy? (benzinga.com)
- Bill Maher: Donald Trump Is A Racist But He Doesn’t Know It (businessinsider.com)
- Full Video of Barack Obama’s Comedy Routine at the White House Correspondents Dinner (A Grim-Faced Donald Trump in Audience Was a Target) (themoderatevoice.com)
- God Save Me: I Say “Ditto” to Glenn Beck (On Donald Trump’s Swearing) (themoderatevoice.com)