I just stumbled upon this interesting What About Me? app designed by . It takes my Twitter stream and Facebook posts and turns all that information into an analytical infographic. And great marketing for Intel, they put their logo at the bottom to do a little extra branding.
So, it was an interesting read, at least for me, of what I post, when I post and who I seem to be talking with the most, most seemingly over FB, and not so much Twitter. (I ran it a second time and added my YouTube feed, but it made no difference whatsoever.)
So here it is. Enjoy.
- 12 useful and incredibly well designed infographics on social media (prdaily.com)
- Intel Creates Infographic Generator That’s All About You (mashable.com)
- What About Me? – Create an Infographic About Yourself (freetech4teachers.com)
- Easel.ly lets you create HTML5 infographics for free (techerator.com)
- Intel infographic: What happens in an Internet minute? (nextlevelofnews.com)
- “What About Me?” Twitter Party #IntelSocialButterfly (scrapsofmygeeklife.com)
- Visualising Social Via Intel (michele.me)
- How to spot an Instagram junkie [infographic] (holykaw.alltop.com)
- Easel.ly Makes Infographics Easy… But Should It? (readwriteweb.com)
- How to open a food truck [Infographic] (matadornetwork.com)
- Communicating data with Infographics (susanhendrich.wordpress.com)
- What About Me? (dougpete.wordpress.com)
- OTR Links 05/27/2012 (dougpete.wordpress.com)